Amazon Fire TV – Special Sale Happening Now – Amazon Fire TV is a tiny box you connect to your HDTV. It's the easiest way to enjoy Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, HBO GO, YouTube.com, games, music, and more.
No Cable needed, it all comes through your PC.
It always surprises me when I look at the statistics for this website and I see that people are typing in –
- "How can I Watch Free TV?" or
- "How to watch tv without cable" or
- "how can you get tv without cable?".
The simple answer is that YES, you can still watch TV for free with a
TV Antenna, and you'll get all the major networks and your local stations and you won't pay a dime. Plus, today's antennas are a lot smaller and easier to use than those huge ugly antennas people had in the 50's and 60's.
The Mohu Leaf indoor tv antenna now has over
800 5000 positive reviews and is selling like hotcakes.
Here's a list of the best selling TV Antennas from Amazon.com.
The list is updated every hour.
You'll be amazed at the results you can get from an antenna.
Here's an example…
More info about ROKU can be found here – TV From Your PC
When I was growing up (I'm an old guy), everybody had a tv antenna on their roof or in the attic or at least a pair of rabbit ears sitting on top of the tv . There wasn't any other way. TV antennas disappeared for a while, but now they're back, and much improved. The new antennas are much smaller, easier to handle, and more efficient than the old ones.
Take a look at these new TV Antennas -
Image Title Paper Thin Leaf Indoor HDTV Antenna - Made in the USA! RCA ANT751R Outdoor Antenna Optimized for Digital Reception Terk HDTVa Indoor Amplified High-Definition Antenna for Off-Air HDTV Reception Winegard HD7694P High Definition VHF/UHF Antenna Brand Mohu RCA Terk Winegard Company ListPrice $49.99 $79.99 $69.99 $109.95 Price Too Low to Display $39.99 Too Low to Display $47.68 Rating Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info More Info More Info
Here are some important points –
1. All local network TV stations still broadcast OTA (over the air) just like they always have. In other words if you live anywhere near a city (within 20 miles or so), a simple TV antenna, even a homemade one should bring in ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS and any local independent stations.
2. If you have an HD (high definition) television set, and the TV stations are broadcasting in HD, then the picture you get with an antenna will be in HD. You don't need cable or satellite to get HDTV. Your TV antenna will do the job just fine. Try it and see.
3. Almost all (and I mean 98%) of TV broadcasts are now digital and UHF (ultra high frequency). So what does this mean to you? Well for starters it means that the TV picture you will get is much sharper than it was in the old days. It also means that the antenna used to receive the signal does not need to be nearly as big and ungainly as the old ones were.
4. Almost all of the antennas recommended on this site are UHF only, but if there are any TV stations in your area that are still broadcasting a VHF signal, here is an antenna that is rated highly for both VHF and UHF broadcasts.
5. This is very important. If you have an older TV set that does not have a digital tuner you will need to get a digital converter box so that the new digital TV signals will work and you can watch free TV.
Here are some digital converters to consider:
|Title||Magnavox DTV Digital to Analog Converter||Zinwell ZAT-970A Digital to Analog TV Converter Box (for Antenna Use)||Insignia NS-DXA1 Digital to Analog TV Tuner Converter Box for Regular TV Sets||Supersonic Converter Box Sc55|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|